Engineering and construction
Based on the knowledge of the customer’s needs, we suggest an optimized global solution, which connects our scope of supply with the services required by the customer.
Design and construction of water treatment facilities
CIM Aigua offers specific solutions for water treatment both in terms of purification and process water
We focus on the customer’s needs and ensure that all facilities meet the agreed objectives and current regulations.
We are involved in all stages of the project
Preliminary design and/or engineering studies
Supply and installation of equipment, and/or assembly
Technical service to manage the facilities, to improve the existing systems or for maintenance,
- Reduction of turbidity or specific pollutants in the water (organic matter, pesticides, chlorine…) to be used by the industry in its processes.
- Preparation of the water for boiler supply or hot water circuits.
- Adaptation of the water quality for its use as an ingredient.
- Demineralized water production for industrial use.
- Refrigeration water treatment.
- Water purification.
- Water recycling.
- Reduction of salinity in irrigation systems.
- Remodelling and upgrading of existing water treatment facilities.
- Solving the specific problems of each industry.
- Treatment of waste at strict levels.
- Industrial and urgan wastewater recovery and reuse.
- Automation and process control.
- Reduction of sludge generation and management costs.
- Improvements to existing treatment plants.
- Adaptation to variations in pollutant load and/or dumping conditions.
- Selection of purification technologies adapted to each type of wastewater.
- Physio-chemical treatments, biological treatments, …
Specific technologies for each type of water treatment
- Process water
Filtration: flint, activated carbon, multimedia, catalytic media
- Decantation: dynamic, static, lamellar
- Ion exchange: decalcification, decarbonation, demineralization, mixed bed
- Reverse osmosis
- Elimination: nitrates, silica, pesticides, iron, radioactivity
- Ultrafiltration and nanofiltration
- Roughdressing and filtration
- Homogeneization and neutralization
- Physico-chemical treatments, by settling or flotation
- Biologic treatments (conventional, SBR, MBBR, MBR, anaerobic)
- Tickening and dehydration of sludge